Almond Glory Meets a Number of Dietary Needs While Still Being Delicious
Gluten Intolerance is an allergy, NOT an anaphylactic reaction. Allergies affect ALL different systems in the body (i.e. digestive); anaphylactic reaction shuts down your ability to breathe.
- All products except Focaccia and Dairy-Free Herb Bread are Vegetarian - NOT VEGAN
- All products contain eggs (some whites only some whole eggs)
- Focaccia and Dairy-Free Herbed Bread contains gelatin
- Pizza Crust, Dairy-Free Herbed Bread, Muffins, Apple Pie are Dairy-Free (Casein and Lactose Free)
- Focaccia Bread, Brownie Cake, Zach’s Chocolate Chip, Crumb Coffee Cake, Cupcakes, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Potato Pie all have dairy
Non-GMO ingredients are used in all of our Almond Glory products.
This is also called almond flour. We use the whole nut, (brown hull is included - this provides more nutrients and fiber) the almond is finely ground into a powder form. This is the primary ingredient in the products ranging around 50% of the formula.
This flour comes from the root of the cassava plant. It has a light, velvety white texture. The starch component is necessary to lighten up the nut meal, provide chewiness, and extend shelf life.
The tapioca adds the highest number of carbohydrates, so the most minimal amount necessary in a specific formula is ideal to create a desirable lower carbohydrate formula product. The starch component makes up anywhere from 50-5% of the formula.
This ingredient is necessary to act as a substitute for gluten and acts as a stabilizer, emulsifier, and suspension agent so dough will rise well and hold together. It is necessary for any gluten-free baked good. Xanthan gum is a powder milled from the dried cell of the microorganism - Xanthomonas campestris and is grown under laboratory conditions. The emulsifier makes up anywhere from 3% or less
of the formula.
All Almond Glory products are manufactured, packaged, and stored by a generational local manufacturing bakery. We proudly use all non-GMO ingredients, and all products are certified gluten-free.
Crown Bakery is an SQF Certified Food Safety Company!